Accreditation and Approvals MTICAdmin 2017-05-22T15:19:22+00:00
- Division of Private Occupations Schools – (DPOS)
- MTIC is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board. The state approval means the institution and it’s operations comply with the standards established under the law for occupational instruction by private postsecondary institutions.
- Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation – (COMTA)
- Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado is accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
An Approved Education Institute
- Veterans Training
- GI Bill
- The institution is approved for the training of Veterans and eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code.
- Federal Financial Assistance
- Free Application FAFSA for Federal Student Aid
- MTIC is approved by the US Department of Education to provide Title IV Funding for education. Federal Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Associated Bodyworkers & Massage Professionals – (ABMP)
- MTIC is a School Member in good standing since 2002. School members of ABMP have met specific eligibility requirements based on curriculum offered and compliance with state and local regulations. School members are required to maintain the highest standards of educational and professional conduct and strictly adhere to the ABMP Code of Ethics.
- American Massage Therapy Association – (AMTA)
- MTIC is a School Member in good standing since 2005. AMTA School Members are part of an inspiring community that strives to educate and cultivate future leaders of the profession.
Find yourself here, where talented and passionate LMT’s share their life and career experience while guiding and nourishing your success.